The option to change the date that your membership fee is charged is available to all Pave Plus members and for Pave Lite members who joined on or after the 24th January 2022*.
If you would like to change your billing date you can do so from within the Pave app by tapping the 3 dots in a circle > 'Your Pave Membership' > 'Membership Payments' > 'Update Billing Day'
- You will be able to select any date between 1st and 27th (with the exception of your current billing date)
- This new billing date will always come after your next expected 'old' billing date which means that there could be an adjustment amount to pay. Example:
25th April - An invoice is successfully charged to your payment card.
26th April - You change the billing date to the 15th (next expected old billing date 25th May, next expected new billing date 15th June)
26th April - You consent and successfully pay an adjustment amount to cover the period between the old and new billing date.
15th June - This is your new billing date and an invoice will be charged to your payment card.
- All previous invoices must be paid before you are able to change your billing date.
- You can change your billing date as many times as necessary but the option will not become available again until the new billing date invoice from your previous change has been paid.
* Pave Lite members who joined before the 24th January 2022 are unable to change their billing date as it interferes with the credit repayments reporting cycle. Get in touch with our support team to learn more.